Monday 28 February 2011

90210 - The hype.

So, 90210, area code, just like 01202...

EXCEPT THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING AREA CODE EVER.
This is the only & only area code for Beverley Hills.
I am obsessed, usually when people mention the program I wouldn't feel ashamed to shrug & mutter,
"Never seen it"
NOW I see the 'hype', the 'downlow', the 'shizzle' for what it really is.

An exciting puddle of joy & well excitement..
I only chose to watch 90210 when I realist 3 days ago that it was 3 days till the next Desperate Housewives episode, and 4 till the next Glee.

But now, I love love love love loooooooooove it.

Gosh this blog is casual & unorganised, however it is 1:58am <-- yes I learnt to use a 'timing' colon correctly.

What are you guys into right now? Any recommendations?
Love...
Gleeky Housewive 90210 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment