Sunday 27 February 2011

Pregnancy - what age is the right age?

Since coming to uni, a few friends have contacted me, explaining their 'situation'.
Recently, I received a phone call from Essex.

:Hello?
:Hi, do you have time to speak?
:Sure go ahead,
:Georgia, I'm pregnant.
:*drops muffin*

Ouch.
Not only did I drop the muffin I intended on enjoying, but my friend, someone whom relied on me, had dropped a muffin of her own.

Now, usually if this was someone else, I would probably go into a rant on how you shouldn't have got pregnant in the first place, and if you want the child its your decision.
I still believe this, however, its hard when someone so close to you says something like this.

What I would like to know, is what IS the "right" age to have a child, surely not 19? Still a child yourself, whether the law states it or not.
I would say mid twenties, but it definitely depends on the person in hand.

Post your opinion?
Love, Muffin-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment