Monday 28 February 2011

Missing Home?

I haven't been home in 1 month now


That's a long time for me.
However, I am SO busy right now, BAMMJ is a tough course, keep that in mind for all you future BU'ers.
It's definitely worth it though, the work you put in represents who you are?

Anyway, home.
I miss home alot, just because I am so close to my family, I speak to people about not being home and most reply, "I haven't been home in 3 months - no I don't miss it."

I have a flatmate who originates from China, I do not know how she does it, apart from her 3am rants in chinese at her macbook, I quite admire her being away for so long. Especially over the Christmas period, thats all about family, right?

Whats your opinions? Do you get homesick?
Love, still-muffinless

No comments:

Post a Comment